- Kejriwal wanted to work from home, so he took a sick leave today.
- Today is December 30, 2013. Kejriwal had promised to deliver on Free Water.
- He delivered on his promised Free Water for Delhi Households who have Official Water Connection. Its a different thing, he added an additional baggage of Rs.160cr/annum, to an existing Rs.1500cr/annum subsidy on Water in Delhi.
- At the end of the Day, no one can say, that he didn't deliver.
- DERC refused to play ball with Delhi Govt. Has made it clear as to who owns the turf when it comes to Electricity Tariff.
- The Audit of Distribution companies is pending. But Kejriwal has promised to deliver on it by Jaunary 1, 2014.
- A 5yr Old Child was raped in Mangolpuri, Constituency of Minister for Women & Child Welfare Rakhi Birla
- Rakhi Birla was, however, busy building her reputation on Austerity by traveling to Dehi in an Auto Rickshaw.
Monday, December 30, 2013
Sunday, December 29, 2013
- Arvind Kejriwal had yesterday promised to give "some news" about 700 Litres of Free Water per Day, per Family to all Residents of Delhi on Monday, December 30, 2013.
- He also said that news of slashing electricity tariff will be given by Tuesday or Wednesday i.e. December 31, 2013 or January 1, 2014.
- Today Arvind Kejriwal asked for 10 days, that is time till January 8-9, 2014, to formulate Grievance Redressal System.
- 150 People actually reached his residence in Kaushambhi. This consisted of Teachers Association & people from Valmiki Community. Additionally, 1000 Contractual Staff of Delhi Transport Corporation also gathered outside his house, DTC Staff wanted permanency of their appointment.
- Arvind Kejriwal said he is "working from home" today, on Day 2 of Office.
- Arvind Kejriwal had no solution to their Grievances. But he has asked 10 days time to put a mechanism in place, through which people can submit their Grievances, of course, he said nothing about solution.
- Finally, Arvind Kejriwal had to call in the very Security that he had refused to take from Delhi Police. Oh yes. This is only Day 2.
- 10 Constables, in plain clothes (so that they are there, but they are not there), One Metal Detector.
- 4 Constables from Ghaziabad Police will also manage the Traffic outside Girnar Apartments, where Arvind Kejriwal, CM of Delhi, lives right.
- Oh yeah, all the admin links of my Blog are dysfunctional. They lead to some Malware. I had to write my Blog today using some back door entry to my own Blog. No, I am not accusing anyone. Just sharing an interesting incident.
- Media is saying Arvid Kejriwal met a Retail Chain Owner, a Two Wheeler Manufacturer & Corporate Lobbyist at Hotel AMAN, located at Lodhi Road.
AAP Leader & Delhi's Law Minister Somnath Bharti sitting on Chair during Mohalla Sabha, while citizens are seated on Ground. Incidentally, he runs his own Law Firm. People expect conflict of interest.
- For the Swearing-in Ceremony Arvind Kejriwal travelled by a "specially arranged" Metro Rail, which dropped him upto Barakhamba.
- Since Arvind Kejriwal refused to carry Security provided by Delhi Police with himself, Police department had to make special security arrangements, which took 10 times more efforts for the same job.
- Near stampede and other problems at the Station & in the Train. All due to overhype of Kejriwal's Metro Drama and refusal to carry security.
- The swearing-in ceremony was not held at Raj Bhavan. That would have cost only Rs.25,000-Rs.30,000.
- Swearing-in Ceremony held at Ram Leela Maidan, Delhi Govt spent Rs.50 Lakh instead of finishing the proces at just Rs.25,000-30,000. Pointed out by Dr. Harsh Vardhan.
- Kejriwal's speech was still in Election Campaign mode, directed at upcoming General Elections. So, rally expense was effectively borne by State Govt instead of AAP.
- Lots of showcasing of Day 1 at Office, after swearing-in. In consequential issues like "No Lal-Battis" on Govt Cars had more hype than any visible sign of delivery of what AAP promised lightly to Delhi.
- 9 Bureaucrats Transferred on Day 1 itself. What process was implemented by the Party speaking about Jan Lokpal, is beyond anyone's knowledge.